Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Soo.....

Anybody famous die recently? Because I certainly haven’t heard anything about it.

I am not going to add anything to this circus, except to say I just love when the media wrap their fangs around something and bleed it until it is dry. Used to be the media would report news; now the media reports the absence of news and calls it news. I guess that is the curse of 24-hour news networks.

This particular outpost on the internets will remain a celebrity death-free zone. So you all have a place to come when you are looking for other non-news items. Tell your friends. I want to get a million followers like Kim Kardashian and Rainn Wilson on Twitter (Seriously, Kim K. says nothing interesting, like EVER. And it is often spelled wrong). How does one non-famous, rather boring, normal person do such a thing? How does one generate that nebulous thing – “buzz”?

The only buzz I generate is alcohol-induced. Speaking of which... I may need to find an outdoor happy hour spot one day this week for a cool, refreshing cocktail. I am in the mood to try somewhere new. Any suggestions, reader?

No comments: