Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A new mathematical paradigm

At work again today at 6:30 am. Will be here infinitely longer this evening. This week officially sucks and is brought to you by the inability to sleep at night because my brain continually offsets lines over and over. In 7, 11, 11, 13, 12, 12, 13, 11, 11, 7 foot increments. That is all I am doing during my waking hours, so why break up the game?

PMS + Too Much Stress + Way Too Much Caffeine + Chipotle for lunch (to combat the stress, naturally) = a new GIANT planet forming on my chin. It hurts to talk. I think I’ll name my planet “K Street” in honor of the hell this project is continuing to put me through.

There is an ulcer forming on the inside of my lower lip, too, just across the dermis from the new planet. I think they are working in tandem to destroy me. Oh the Hell.

No comments: