Monday, June 29, 2009

A Warning

On Saturday, Ryan got a hankering for a new hat (the man loves his chapeaus). So we headed down to Urban Outfitters in the Inner Harbor, and then over to Fells Point for some hat hunting.

We were unsuccessful in our hat search, so we decided to go for ice cream at Maggie Moo's before heading home. For some bizarre reason, I opted for a cup of "Cotton Candy" ice cream, shown below, and learned a valuable lesson:

If you put something this shade of bright, flourescent blue into your body.... it's probably gonna come out the same color. I thought I was dying or something.
Never. Again.
Gross, I know. But please, learn from my mistakes.

1 comment:

Brandon said...

Cotton Candy ice cream is THE BOMB! Never had Maggie Moo's though. Something didn't agree with your digestive system though.